Schedule for June
I would suggest that in July we do something very simple but useful.
We will all be sharing the same mobility node installed at the University of Warsaw.
Address of the client (and registry):
Address of the server:
To take part in this phase of the project you should follow the following steps:
"Schema documentation (for MobilitySchema.xsd with send/getBusinessCard, Revision 494)"
Get an XML file with one of the existing Business Cards
- Prepare Business Card for your own university (client - if you are a company)
- Get it approved by the local IRO
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for login/password to the mobility client
After the email I will add the entry with your university to the Registry and will send you login/password (one for all)
- Enter the client, choose 'sendBusinessCard' in the left menu, choose you university as a client (Client Section), choose 'uw.edu.pl' as a serwer (Server section), upload the prepared XML file (option 'Upload a file' on the right hand side in the Request section), validate it against schema (button 'Validate against schema' below the Request window), and invoke the method (button 'Invoke' next to 'Validate against schema')
- Enter the server, see your business card there, pass the address of
the server to local IRO, enjoy :)
- Keep the posted information up-to-date, reloading the updated card when necessary
- If anything goes wrong, write me an email
Plans for the next phase:
- Add 'download XML file' button on the server main page (list of organizations)
- Implement private accounts for local admins
- Replace UDDI Registry with the Gembus Registry (when stable version is available)
This is the final call. If we are not able to gather at least 5 cards until the end of July 2011 I would suggest that we freeze the Mobility project and wait for more suitable times to work on paperless mobility